Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday This and That



Is, then, September come so soon?
Full time doth summer ne'er abide?
While yet it seems but summer's noon,
We're floating down the autumn tide.

Eunice E. Comstock
Good morning everyone.  Just a quick note to let you know all is well. Looks like it is going to be a bit warmer today, but not as oppressing as it was a month ago. I can deal with it. Cool weather is definitely on its way.

This afternoon I am off to class, 'The Hebrew Scriptures in Judaism in Christianity'.  Sessions will focus on circumcision, the food laws, and the Sabbath. They will be examined from both Jewish and Christian perspectives. I love this course and am sad that I had to miss the summer semester, but my teeth had to be done.  My Spanish class has been postponed until the first of October as my instructor had a family emergency and had to fly back home to Spain.  Disappointed also that Miss Kity has cancelled her magic class.  Was really looking forward to that.


So, I got my Ninja yesterday. Can't wait to try it, but have to get some ice cube trays. I used my old ones for my paints, and none came with this refrigerator. With fall and winter on its way, I had to do something to continue getting my fruit in. I dislike pears and apples, and now with my mouth like this, it would be impossible to eat them anyway. I do like to get my daily fruit quota so I think smoothies are a great idea.  Can't wait to start using it. Have an awesome recipe for pear smoothie--pear, low fat vanilla yogurt, cinnamon and nutmeg.

Did my Autumn decorating over the weekend.  Totally love this time of year.  Everything about it.  The colors.  The cool breezes.  Sleeping with the windows open.  Long sleeves to hide the flab in my arms. (had to throw that one in there).  Gorgeous Autumn skies.  Leaves crackling under your feet.  Autumn scented candles.  Heck, I love it all.






Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall decorations! Enjoy those smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations!! And that smoothie sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn as well! It has always been my favorite time of the year for so many reasons.

    Hey, I remember that autumn wreath. LOL!!

    HAPPY AUTUMN EQUINOX TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the wreath on my front door now. finally invested in those nail free hangers.

      Delete